PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
Procedures and Policies for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support facilities – laboratory, library, sports complex, computers, classrooms etc. The policy of the institution for creation and enhancement of infrastructure that facilitate effective teaching and learning is framed by the management of the College.
MAINTENANCE OF THE CAMPUS:
- CCTV cameras are fitted for security purpose.
- Class rooms and campus cleanliness, campus maintenance is ensured by the support staff.
- Security staff provides safety to the students.
- The college has a generator system for uninterrupted power supply.
- The college has electrician for general maintenance regarding the electrical work.
- Special efforts are made for eco-friendly campus. All trees are tagged with botanical names.
- NSS units of the college are regularly involved in cleanliness activities of the premises of the Campus.
- Stock Register of Laboratory equipments is maintained in the laboratory.
- Technical Assistant maintains the laboratory and all the equipments of the Laboratory.
- Timely updates, backup, installation of anti-virus software and Firewalls are handled by the Technical Assistant.
- Log books are maintained in the Computer Laboratory.
- Annual maintenance contract ensures the upkeep of important equipments.
- UPS is provided to power sensitive equipment and computers and air-conditioner is provided for proper maintenance of the Computer Equipments.
- Repairs and servicing is of the laboratories / equipment facilities are periodically done by external qualified technical experts.
- Librarian maintains the Library.
- Walk-in registers are kept in the Library.
- Stock register is maintained for all books / Journals/periodicals in the library.
- Library committee is constituted every year to take care of the needs of the library.
- Supporting staff in the library guide and help students to locate and return books.
- INFLIBNET and browsing facilities are provided in the Library.
- All the sports equipment is under the supervision of Physical Education faculty.