The College Council appoints the Examination committee which consists of a teaching staff as the Controller of Examinations and two other staff members. All matters regarding the internal examinations like quarterly examinations, Model examinations etc. are decided and executed by this committee
This committee consists of the Principal, all H.O.Ds and the Librarian. This committee is responsible for taking decisions on all matters regarding purchase of articles using UGC funds and a section of the P.D. Accounts.
The Library Committee Convener and members are appointed by the College Council. This committee is convened by the Librarian and is represented by the Principal, Committee members and a student representative. The committee acts as a channel of communication and dialogue between the College Library and its users. It supports the functioning of the library to facilitate the library development plans
The Charges of the Committee are the following:
• To maintain & enforce strict discipline in the college campus.
• To enforce total prohibition of Cell Phone usage by the students inside the College Campus. Please note that Cell phone is totally prohibited in the College Campus and if a student is found carrying Cell Phone, the Cell phone needs to be confiscated & returned to the Principal.
• To Monitor the movement of the students in the College and prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the College working hours.
• To ensure that all the students attend classes without bunking & prevent the Students leaving the College early.
• To maintain proper discipline in the college Canteen and Student waiting room during the College Working hours.
• To assist the college anti-ragging committee in preventing ragging in the College and to spread anti-ragging campaign throughout the students community.
The college constituted a research committee as per UGC guidelines from 2013-14 onwards to monitor the research activities of faculty members. The research committee comprises of the following members.
- Dr Jayan Erancheri Illam ( Principal).
- Dr Saritha Namboodiri (Convener)
- Dr. Geetha K
- Dr. Parvathy K
- Dr. Vijaysree K. N.
Anti Ragging Cell
The college has constituted an Anti Ragging Cell as per the "UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009. The regulation has been framed by UGC in pursuance of the Judgement of the Hon'ble Supreme court of India dated 08-05-2009 in civil Appeal No. 887/ 2009.
Internal Complaint Committee
As per the guidelines of Supreme Court, UGC, Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013, an Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell has been constitutedMembers:
1. Adv. Jayakumar P. M.
2. Dr. Saritha Namboodiri (Presiding officer).
3. Sri. M. K. Narayanan Namboothiri .
4. Smt. Bindu T. .
5. Smt Rathi K. .
6. Smt. Sathybhama N.
Anti Narcotic cell
The Cell aims at working against the use of alcohol and drugs. Seminars and poster campaigns are organized to impart awareness against the social evils like drugs, smoking etc.
Convener: Sathyavathi M
Career Guidance and Placement Cell
Career Guidance and Placement Cell has been set up in the college for the benefit of the students. The Cell's primary objective is to provide life skills and help students in job placements.
Convener: Dr. K. R. Sandeep Narayan
Students Welfare and Counseling Cell
The cell provides:
- Academic, Career and Psychological counseling to students.
- Help and guidance to students relating to behavioral problems, relationship issues or other psycho-social problems/issues that they encounter during their life at college.
Convener: Rathi K.N
Students Grievance Redressal cell
As per the UGC guidelines, a Student Grievance Redressal Cell is functioning in the college where the students can lodge their complaints on matters related to admissions, irregularities, victimisation and sexual harassment. The college has constituted a Grievance Redressal cell with Principal, PTA secretary, selected staff members and students representatives as members. The cell addresses various personal and educational related issues and grievances of the students.Convener: Subha I.N